Other Visas2018-11-11T18:58:43+00:00

Other Visas

In addition to the visa categories that are explained on our website, there are many other categories of Australian visas that are available. We have listed some popular categories below. If you are looking to apply for other visa categories that are not listed, please contact us. We will offer you a FREE Assessment and provide you advice about the appropriate visa to apply.


  • Visitor Visa
    • This visa allows you to visit Australia as a visitor or business visitor for up to 3, 6 or 12 months.
  • Resident Return Visa
    • This visa is a travel facility for current Australian permanent resident, some former Australian permanent residents and some former Australian citizens. If your current visa has expired or is about to expire and you want to travel overseas, you need to apply for this visa, which will allow you to travel overseas and retain your permanent resident status.
  • Bridging Visas
    • Bridging visas are temporary visas. There are 5 types of Bridging Visas:
      1. Bridging visa A (BVA)
      2. Bridging visa B (BVB)
      3. Bridging visa C (BVC)
      4. Bridging visa D (BVD)
      5. Bridging visa E (BVE)
  • Training Visa
    • This visa allows you to take part in workplace-based training to enhance your skills in your current occupation, area of tertiary study or field of expertise or to participate in a professional development training program in Australia.
  • Temporary Activity Visa
    • This visa allows you to come to Australia on a temporary basis to: work in the entertainment industry; participate in activities at the invitation of an Australian organisation; participate or observe in an Australian research project; work in a skilled position under a staff exchange arrangement; participate in high-level sports competitions or sports training programs; participate in a special programme approved by the department that provides opportunities for youth exchange, cultural enrichment or community benefits; do full-time religious work; be employed as a superyacht crew member; do full-time domestic work in the household of certain senior foreign executives or participate in a government endorsed event.
  • Investor Retirement Visa
    • This temporary visa is for self-funded retirees who have no dependents and want to live in Australia during their retirement years.