MIGRATION SERVICES2018-12-13T00:39:35+00:00


Reaching the decision to migrate to Australia is an important milestone in one’s life. With a success rate of more than 98%, our experienced registered Migration Agents will provide you with professional advice and support you every step of the way to achieve your migration goals!

Even though you may be able to apply for a visa on your own, as the Australian immigration policies and laws change quite frequently, it is helpful to engage the services of a reliable and experienced Registered Migration Agent to help you to understand the different visa pathways and requirements. We are committed to assist you to maximise your changes of gaining an entry ticket to Australia and achieve your dreams!

Our Migration Services

  1. We will provide you with a FREE Assessment and Consultation to assess your circumstances and explain to you the visa options that are available to you. We will then recommend the most suitable option.
  2. Once you have confirm the visa option you will like to apply for, we will provide you with a Quote of Service that breakdowns the fees and charges and they are
  3. Once you are happy to proceed with the application, we will provide you with a written Agreement. The Agreement will state the terms and conditions of the visa and include the payment schedule.
  4. We will help you to prepare documents required for your visa application. We can help you to lodge a well-prepared application. This will make it easier and faster for the Department of Home Affairs to make a decision.
  5. We will follow up with the Department of Home Affairs or other organisations pertaining to your application
  6. We will keep you updated during the application process about the progress of your application. We will write to advise you of the outcome once we received the decision from the Department of Home Affairs.

Some Popular Visa Categories

Company Sponsored / Employer Sponsored Visa

Employing and sponsoring workers allows Australian employers to bring in genuinely skilled workers to address labour shortages and ensure smooth business operations. It also grants skilled workers the opportunity to work in Australia. The most common visas categories are the Temporary Skill Shortage Visa, Employer Nomination Scheme and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme.

Skilled Migration

Skilled Migration has always been one of most popular pathways to attract professionals to migrate to Australia. It allows you to have the most flexibility without being sponsored by an employer. As long as you are able to fulfil the relevant requirements, you can submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) via the SkillSelect website, which is Australian Government’s online service to help the government to manage the program based on Australia’s economic needs.

Graduate Visa

If you have completed your studies in Australia, you may consider applying for the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485). This visa allows you and your family to live, study or work in Australia temporarily after you have completed your studies. There are two streams in this visa subclass, which are the Graduate Work Stream and Post-Study Work Stream.

Business Migration

If you are interested in investing or establishing a business or developing an existing business in Australia, you can apply for a Business visa under Australia’s Business Innovation and Investment Programme. This business visa programme encourages successful business people to migrate to Australia and use your skills to develop businesses in Australia to contribute to the growth of the Australian economy.

Family Visa

As an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealander, you are also allowed to sponsor your parents to live in Australia permanently.  You can also sponsor your child or children to live in Australia permanently. The visa subclass to apply for depends on whether they are in Australia or outside of Australia.

Partner Visa

If you are the partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealander, you may be able to apply for a partner visa to enter and remain permanently in Australia. The visa subclass to apply for depends on whether you are in Australia or outside of Australia.

Student Visa

If you want to enrol at an Australian education institution as an international student, in a course of at least four months or more in duration, you will need to apply for a Student visa (subclass 500). This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in an Australian education institution registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).

Visitor Visa

This visa allows you to visit Australia as a visitor or business visitor for up to 3, 6 or 12 months.

Resident Return Visa

This visa is a travel facility for current Australian permanent resident, some former Australian permanent residents and some former Australian citizens. If your current visa has expired or is about to expire and you want to travel overseas, you need to apply for this visa, which will allow you to travel overseas and retain your permanent resident status.

Training Visa

This visa allows you to take part in workplace-based training to enhance your skills in your current occupation, area of tertiary study or field of expertise or to participate in a professional development training program in Australia.

Temporary Activity Visa

This visa allows you to come to Australia on a temporary basis to: work in the entertainment industry; participate in activities at the invitation of an Australian organisation; participate or observe in an Australian research project; work in a skilled position under a staff exchange arrangement; participate in high-level sports competitions or sports training programs; participate in a special programme approved by the department that provides opportunities for youth exchange, cultural enrichment or community benefits; do full-time religious work; be employed as a superyacht crew member; do full-time domestic work in the household of certain senior foreign executives or participate in a government endorsed event.

Investor Retirement Visa

This temporary visa is for self-funded retirees who have no dependents and want to live in Australia during their retirement years.

If you have been thinking to migrate to Australia, submit a FREE Assessment on our website. We will assess your situation and provide you with visa options that are most suitable for you. You will also provide you with a FREE initial consultation so that you can decide if engaging our migration services is in the best interest for you.