Migration Agent in Singapore
Making the decision to migrate to Australia is a big step. Therefore, it is important that you choose a Registered Migration Agent who is professional, experienced and trustworthy in order to maximise your chances of success. All Registered Migration Agents are governed by the Migration Agents Code of Conduct. This ensures that they possess sound knowledge of the Migration Act, Migration Regulations, and other legislation to provide you with the most suitable visa option for your circumstances.
BENEFITS OF USING A REGISTERED MIGRATION AGENT
A Registered Migration Agent:
- Has sound working knowledge of the Migration Act, Migration Regulations, and other legislation relating to migration procedure. Therefore, you can be assured you will be provided with accurate and timely advice.
- Can offer you various visa options and recommend most suitable pathway for you.
- Provide you with a frank, honest and candid opinion about your chances of success.
- Assist you with complex issues that may be unique to your case.
- Present you with a Consumer Agreement, a Quote of Service and a Written Agreement stating the scope of their duties.
- Ensure that all required documents for your application are in order and certify them for you if required.
- Help you to lodge a well prepared application, which may make it easier and faster for the Department of Home Affairs to reach a decision.
- Provide advice for any ministerial intervention, tribunal or appeal options if required.
- Follow up with any requests from the Department of Home Affairs and keep you informed of any correspondence and updates during the processing process.
POPULAR VISA CATEGORIES
This visa category is designed to target genuine skill shortages. It allows skilled workers to live and work in Australia on a temporary or permanent basis.
- Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189) (Pointed-tested) Stream – This stream is for points-tested skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government. It allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
- Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190) – This visa is a permanent residence visa that allows skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government to live and work in Australia.
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (subclass 489) – This visa allows skilled workers to live and work in regional or low-population growth metropolitan areas of Australia for up to 4 years. This visa may lead to the permanent Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887). It has 3 pathways:
- Extended stay pathway
- Invited pathway
- Subsequent entry pathway
The Business Innovation and Investment Programme allows you to invest or establish a business or develop an existing business in Australia.
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) – This visa allows you to:
- Business Innovation Stream: own and manage a business in Australia
- The Investor Stream / the Significant Investor Stream / the Premium Investor Stream: conduct business and investment activity in Australia
- Entrepreneur Stream: undertake an entrepreneurial activity in Australia
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) – This visa allows you to:
- Business Innovation Stream: continue to own and manage a business in Australia
- The Investor Stream / the Significant Investor Stream / the Premium Investor Stream: continue business and investment activity in Australia
- Entrepreneur Stream: continue entrepreneurial activity in Australia
The Skilled – Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) allows recent engineering graduates of eligible universities to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience in occupations. Your family can also apply to join you in Australia after the visa is granted. This is a temporary visa.
- You are younger than 31 years of age
- You must have completed a Bachelor, Masters, Doctoral degree or Postgraduate Diploma in engineering in the past 2 years
- Your qualification must contain a major sequence of study or specialisation in engineering such as civil engineering, structural engineering, chemical engineering, environmental engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, mechanical, production and plant engineering and mining and material engineering.
- You can demonstrate your English language ability
- You must meet health requirements
- You must meet character requirements
If you want to enrol at an Australian education institution as an international student, in a course of at least four months or more in duration, you will need to apply for a Student visa (subclass 500). This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in an Australian education institution registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
One of the advantages of studying in Australia is that you and your dependent family members have permission to work in Australia. You can work up to 40 hours per fortnight once you have commenced your course in Australia. During scheduled semester breaks, you can work unlimited hours. Your dependent family members can also work up to 40 hours per fortnight at all times.
- We will provide you with a FREE Consultation to assess your circumstances and explain to you the visa options that are available to you. We will then recommend the most suitable option.
- Once you have confirm the visa option you will like to apply for, we will provide you with a Quote of Service that breakdowns the fees and charges and when they are payable.
- Once you are happy to proceed with the application, we will provide you with a written Agreement. The Agreement will state the terms and conditions of the visa and include the payment schedule.
- We will help you to prepare documents required for your visa application. We can help you to lodge a well-prepared application. This will make it easier and faster for the Department of Home Affairs to make a decision.
- We will follow up with the Department of Home Affairs or other organisations pertaining to your application
- We will keep you updated during the application process about the progress of your application. We will write to advise you of the outcome once we received the decision from the Department of Home Affairs.
Thinking of living and working in Australia? Our Registered Migration Agent in Singapore will perform an assessment of your circumstances and provide you with professional and relevant advice pertaining to the most suitable visa to apply for. Contact us for a FREE Assessment today! The first consultation is FREE too!