Migration Agent in Perth
Our Migration Agent in Perth is staffed by experienced Registered Migration Agents (RMA), who are registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and are listed on the Register of Migration Agents.
Even though you may be able to apply for a visa on your own, as the Australian immigration policies and laws change quite frequently, it is helpful to engage the services of a reliable and experienced Registered Migration Agent to help you to understand the different visa pathways and requirements.
Only registered Migration Agents can legally provide immigration assistance in Australia. We must follow the Migration Agents Code of Conduct and must meet the obligations set out in the Code. We have detailed knowledge of migration law and procedure and will provide you with an honest assessment of your situation and provide you with your visa options.
OUR MIGRATION SERVICES
- We will provide you with a FREE Consultation to assess your circumstances and explain to you the visa options that are available to you. We will then recommend the most suitable option.
- Once you have confirm the visa option you will like to apply for, we will provide you with a Quote of Service that breakdowns the fees and charges and when they are payable.
- Once you are happy to proceed with the application, we will provide you with a written Agreement. The Agreement will state the terms and conditions of the visa and include the payment schedule.
- We will help you to prepare documents required for your visa application. We can help you to lodge a well-prepared application. This will make it easier and faster for the Department of Home Affairs to make a decision.
- We will follow up with the Department of Home Affairs or other organisations pertaining to your application
- We will keep you updated during the application process about the progress of your application. We will write to advise you of the outcome once we received the decision from the Department of Home Affairs.
To ensure that we can achieve the best outcome, it is important that you respond quickly to any request for information or documents.
SOME POPULAR OPTIONS
Skilled Migration has always been one of most popular pathways to attract professionals to migrate to Australia. It allows you the most flexibility without being sponsored by an employer. As long as you are able to fulfil the relevant requirements, you can submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) via the SkillSelect website, which is Australian Government’s online service to help the government to manage the program based on Australia’s economic needs.
Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189) (Pointed-tested) Stream
This stream is for points-tested skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government. It allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190)
This visa is a permanent residence visa that allows skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government to live and work in Australia.
Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (subclass 489)
This visa allows skilled workers to live and work in regional or low-population growth metropolitan areas of Australia for up to 4 years. This visa may lead to the permanent Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887). It has 3 pathways:
- Extended stay pathway
- Invited pathway
- Subsequent entry pathway
If you have completed your studies in Australia, you may consider applying for the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485). This visa allows you and your family to live, study or work in Australia temporarily after you have completed your studies. There are two streams in this visa subclass, which are the Graduate Work Stream and Post-Study Work Stream.
Graduate Work Stream
This is an 18 month visa granted to international students who recently completed their studies for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks) in Australia. You must lodge the visa application within 6 months of the date of completion of your course and must have completed an eligible qualification that relates to an occupation on the list of eligible skilled occupations. You must be able to pass the skills assessment for your nominated skilled occupation to apply for this visa. You will also need to meet certain health requirements and have no serious criminal records to pass the character assessment. You have to maintain adequate health insurance to obtain this visa.
Post Study Work Stream
This visa is granted to international students who graduate with a higher education degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of their field of study. The visa is granted for a duration of 2 to 4 years depending on the highest qualification you achieve. You must complete your studies at the Bachelor, Masters or Doctoral levels for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks). You must lodge the visa application within 6 months of the date of completion of your course. You must have applied for and was granted your first student visa on or after 5 November 2011. You will also need to meet certain health requirements and have no serious criminal records to pass the character assessment. You have to maintain adequate health insurance to obtain this visa.
- If you complete a Bachelor Degree, Bachelor Degree with Honours, Masters by Coursework Degree or Masters (extended) Degree, your visa is valid for 2 years
- If you complete a Masters by Research Degree, your visa is valid for 3 years
- If you complete a Doctoral Degree, your visa is valid for 4 years
Interested to live and work in Australia? Our Registered Migration Agent in Perth will perform an assessment of your circumstances and provide you with professional and relevant advice pertaining to the most suitable visa to apply for. We will assist you in all aspects of your visa application and support you every step of the way! Contact us for a FREE Assessment today! The first consultation is FREE too!