Migration Agent in Melbourne
In Australia, in order to provide migration assistance to clients, our Migration Agents must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and are listed on the Register of Migration Agents.
Our experienced and trustworthy Registered Migration Agent in Melbourne will (1) provide you with a FREE Consultation to assess your circumstances and explain to you the visa options that are available to you. We will then recommend the most suitable option. (2) Once you have confirm the visa option you will like to apply for, we will provide you with a Quote of Service that breakdowns the fees and charges and when they are payable. (3) Once you are happy to proceed with the application, we will provide you with a written Agreement. The Agreement will state the terms and conditions of the visa and include the payment schedule. (4) We will help you to prepare documents required for your visa application. We can help you to lodge a well-prepared application. This will make it easier and faster for the Department of Home Affairs to make a decision. (5) We will follow up with the Department of Home Affairs or other organisations pertaining to your application. (6) We will keep you updated during the application process about the progress of your application. We will write to advise you of the outcome once we received the decision from the Department of Home Affairs.
Listed below are some popular visa pathways that our clients who successfully migrate to Australia applied for.
This visa category is designed to target genuine skill shortages. It allows skilled workers to live and work in Australia on a temporary or permanent basis.
- Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189) (Pointed-tested) Stream – This stream is for points-tested skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government. It allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
- Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190) – This visa is a permanent residence visa that allows skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government to live and work in Australia.
The Business Innovation and Investment Programme allows you to invest or establish a business or develop an existing business in Australia.
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) – This visa allows you to:
- Business Innovation Stream: own and manage a business in Australia
- The Investor Stream / the Significant Investor Stream / the Premium Investor Stream: conduct business and investment activity in Australia
- Entrepreneur Stream: undertake an entrepreneurial activity in Australia
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) – This visa allows you to:
- Business Innovation Stream: continue to own and manage a business in Australia
- The Investor Stream / the Significant Investor Stream / the Premium Investor Stream: continue business and investment activity in Australia
- Entrepreneur Stream: continue entrepreneurial activity in Australia
If you have completed your studies in Australia, you may consider applying for the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485). This visa allows you and your family to live, study or work in Australia temporarily after you have completed your studies. There are two streams in this visa subclass, which are the Graduate Work Stream and Post-Study Work Stream.
Graduate Work Stream
This is an 18 month visa granted to international students who recently completed their studies for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks) in Australia. You must lodge the visa application within 6 months of the date of completion of your course and must have completed an eligible qualification that relates to an occupation on the list of eligible skilled occupations. You must be able to pass the skills assessment for your nominated skilled occupation to apply for this visa. You will also need to meet certain health requirements and have no serious criminal records to pass the character assessment. You have to maintain adequate health insurance to obtain this visa.
Post Study Work Stream
This visa is granted to international students who graduate with a higher education degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of their field of study. The visa is granted for a duration of 2 to 4 years depending on the highest qualification you achieve. You must complete your studies at the Bachelor, Masters or Doctoral levels for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks). You must lodge the visa application within 6 months of the date of completion of your course. You must have applied for and was granted your first student visa on or after 5 November 2011. You will also need to meet certain health requirements and have no serious criminal records to pass the character assessment. You have to maintain adequate health insurance to obtain this visa.
- If you complete a Bachelor Degree, Bachelor Degree with Honours, Masters by Coursework Degree or Masters (extended) Degree, your visa is valid for 2 years
- If you complete a Masters by Research Degree, your visa is valid for 3 years
- If you complete a Doctoral Degree, your visa is valid for 4 years
If you want to enrol at an Australian education institution as an international student, in a course of at least four months or more in duration, you will need to apply for a Student visa (subclass 500). This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in an Australian education institution registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
One of the advantages of studying in Australia is that you and your dependent family members have permission to work in Australia. You can work up to 40 hours per fortnight once you have commenced your course in Australia. During scheduled semester breaks, you can work unlimited hours. Your dependent family members can also work up to 40 hours per fortnight at all times.
Contact us today for a FREE Assessment to kick-start your application process. After assessing your skills and circumstances, we will offer you a FREE first consultation to explore your visa options.