Migration Agent in Launceston
Our Migration Agent in Launceston are dedicated, professional and experienced. We are registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and are listed on the Register of Migration Agents. Therefore, you can be assured that you will receive the best advice and assistance. We will conduct an honest assessment of your situation and provide you with the most suitable visa options.
Only registered Migration Agents can legally provide immigration assistance in Australia. We must follow the Migration Agents Code of Conduct and must meet the obligations set out in the Code. We have detailed knowledge of migration law and procedure and will provide you with an honest assessment of your situation and provide you with your visa options.
There are many visa options and they follow under the following main categories:
- Graduate Visas
- Skilled Migration
- Company Sponsorship
- Family Visas
- Partner Visas
- Business Migration
- We will provide you with a FREE Consultation to assess your circumstances and explain to you the visa options that are available to you. We will then recommend the most suitable option.
- Once you have confirm the visa option you will like to apply for, we will provide you with a Quote of Service that breakdowns the fees and charges and when they are payable.
- Once you are happy to proceed with the application, we will provide you with a written Agreement. The Agreement will state the terms and conditions of the visa and include the payment schedule.
- We will help you to prepare documents required for your visa application. We can help you to lodge a well-prepared application. This will make it easier and faster for the Department of Home Affairs to make a decision.
- We will follow up with the Department of Home Affairs or other organisations pertaining to your application
- We will keep you updated during the application process about the progress of your application. We will write to advise you of the outcome once we received the decision from the Department of Home Affairs.
Some visa options to consider in you decide to migrate to Tasmania are listed below.
TEMPORARY GRADUATE VISA (SUBCLASS 485)
You may apply for the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) if you are an eligible international student in Australia. This visa allows you and your family to live, study or work in Australia temporarily for a duration of 18 months to 4 years, depending on the type and level of qualification you completed. There are two streams in this visa subclass.
The Graduate Work Stream is an 18 month visa granted to international students who recently completed their studies for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks) in Australia.
The Post-Study Work Stream visa is granted to international students who graduate with a higher education degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of their field of study. The visa is granted for a duration of 2 to 4 years depending on the highest qualification you achieve. You must complete your studies at the Bachelor, Masters or Doctoral levels for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks).
TASMANIA SKILLED MIGRATION PROGRAM
Tasmania has a skilled migration program in place for people who want to move to the state and who possess a skill that Tasmania needs. Prospective skilled migrants may apply to the Department of State Growth for a Tasmanian Government state nomination.
Advantages of being nominated by the Tasmanian Government for a skilled visa:
- There is no prescribed fee to apply for Tasmanian Government state nomination. You will only pay a fee for your application with the Department of Home Affairs if you are invited to apply.
- State nomination provides successful applicants with extra points
- extra 5 points for the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- extra 10 points for the Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Applicants receive priority visa processing by the Department of Home Affairs.
- There are no occupation ceilings and once you are nominated in SkillSelect, you can immediately apply for a visa.
- Applicants have more occupations to choose from.
- Successful applicants can receive support after they arrive in Tasmania.
Skilled Nominated (Permanent) visa (subclass 190)
If you have graduated from a Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) registered tertiary institution in Tasmania and studied for a duration of 2 years, you are able to apply for the Skilled Nominated (Permanent) visa (subclass 190). This is a point-tested visa which allows you to live and work in Tasmania permanently. To apply, you and your dependents must currently be in Tasmania and can provide evidence of genuine commitment to continue to live in Tasmania.
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Tasmanian Government state nomination:
- be under 45 years of age
- nominated an occupation on the list of eligible skilled occupations
- achieve a valid and positive skills assessment for your nominated occupation
- achieve at last a Competent level of English Language proficiency
- achieve at least 65 points on the Department of Home Affairs points test.
After successfully obtaining your visa, you must maintain your obligation and commit to live and work in Tasmania for 2 years from the date of the visa grant. You will be required to compete surveys issued by the Tasmanian Government on the 6th, 12th, 18th and 24th month following the date of your visa grant.
REASONS YOU SHOULD USE A REGISTERED MIGRATION AGENT
A Registered Migration Agent:
- Has sound working knowledge of the Migration Act, Migration Regulations, and other legislation relating to migration procedure. Therefore, you can be assured you will be provided with accurate and timely advice.
- Can offer you various visa options and recommend most suitable pathway for you.
- Provide you with a frank, honest and candid opinion about your chances of success.
- Assist you with complex issues that may be unique to your case.
- Present you with a Consumer Agreement, a Quote of Service and a Written Agreement stating the scope of their duties.
- Ensure that all required documents for your application are in order and certify them for you if required.
- Help you to lodge a well prepared application, which may make it easier and faster for the Department of Home Affairs to reach a decision.
- Provide advice for any ministerial intervention, tribunal or appeal options if required.
- Follow up with any requests from the Department of Home Affairs and keep you informed of any correspondence and updates during the processing process.
Contact our Registered Migration Agent in Launceston today to explore your visa options. We will perform a personalised FREE Assessment and help you to apply for the most suitable visa subclass. The first consultation is also Free.