Migration Agent in Kota Kinabalu
In Australia, only registered Migration Agents can legally provide immigration assistance. Our Registered Migration Agents are registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and are listed on the Register of Migration Agents. Our Migration Agent in Kota Kinabalu has sound knowledge of the Migration Act, Migration Regulations, and other legislation relating to migration procedure and will provide you with an honest assessment of your situation and provide you with your visa options.
Our Migration Services
- We will provide you with a FREE Consultation to assess your circumstances and explain to you the visa options that are available to you. We will then recommend the most suitable option.
- Once you have confirm the visa option you will like to apply for, we will provide you with a Quote of Service that breakdowns the fees and charges and they are
- Once you are happy to proceed with the application, we will provide you with a written Agreement. The Agreement will state the terms and conditions of the visa and include the payment schedule.
- We will help you to prepare documents required for your visa application. We can help you to lodge a well-prepared application. This will make it easier and faster for the Department of Home Affairs to make a decision.
- We will follow up with the Department of Home Affairs or other organisations pertaining to your application
- We will keep you updated during the application process about the progress of your application. We will write to advise you of the outcome once we received the decision from the Department of Home Affairs.
Thinking of living and working in Australia? Our Registered Migration Agent in Kota Kinabalu will perform an assessment of your circumstances and provide you with professional and relevant advice pertaining to the most suitable visa to apply for. Contact us for a FREE Assessment today! The first consultation is FREE too!