Migration Agent in Ipoh
The first step to migrate to Australia is to ensure that you select a Registered Migration Agent who has detailed knowledge of migration law and procedures. This will ensure that you will have the best chance to achieve your migration dream! Our Migration Agents in Ipoh are experienced and are registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and follow the Migration Agents Code of Conduct.
There are many visa options and they follow under the following main categories:
- Company Sponsorship
- Graduate Visas
- Family Visas
- Partner Visas
- Skilled Migration
- Business Migration
SOME POPULAR VISAS
If you are interested in investing or establishing a business or developing an existing business in Australia, you can apply for a Business visa under Australia’s Business Innovation and Investment Programme. This business visa programme encourages successful business people to settle permanently in Australia and use your skills to develop businesses in Australia to contribute to the growth of the Australian economy.
Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)
Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132) allows you to establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia. It has 2 streams:
- Significant Business History Stream: for high-calibre business owners or part-owners who want to do business in Australia
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur Stream – for people who have sourced venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL)
Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)
The Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) allows you to:
- Business Innovation Stream: own and manage a business in Australia
- The Investor Stream / the Significant Investor Stream / the Premium Investor Stream: conduct business and investment activity in Australia
- Entrepreneur Stream: undertake an entrepreneurial activity in Australia
Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 888)
The Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) allows you to:
- Business Innovation Stream: continue to own and manage a business in Australia
- The Investor Stream / the Significant Investor Stream / the Premium Investor Stream: continue business and investment activity in Australia
- Entrepreneur Stream: continue entrepreneurial activity in Australia
If you are the partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealander, you may be able to apply for a partner visa to enter and remain permanently in Australia. The visa subclass to apply for depends on whether you are in Australia or outside of Australia.
Partner visa (subclasses 820 and 801)
If you are in Australia, you may apply for the Partner visa (subclasses 820 and 801). These visas allow the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia. The temporary Partner visa (subclass 820) is granted first and allows you to stay in Australia while the permanent Partner visa (subclass 801) is being processed.
Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) and Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100)
If you are outside of Australia, you may apply for the Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) and Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100). These visas allow the partner or spouse of an Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia. . The temporary Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) is granted first and allows you to stay in Australia while the permanent Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100) is being processed.
Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)
If you want to come to Australia to marry your prospective spouse, you may apply for the Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300). If you are granted this visa, you should marry your prospective spouse and apply for a Partner (subclasses 820 and 801) visa before your Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300) expires.
If you are a recent engineering graduate from a recognised institution, you can apply for the Skilled – Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476). You must have completed a Bachelor, Masters, Doctoral degree or Postgraduate Diploma in the past 2 years and is younger than 31 years of age. Your qualification must contain a major sequence of study or specialisation in engineering such as civil engineering, structural engineering, chemical engineering, environmental engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, mechanical, production and plant engineering and mining and material engineering.
This temporary visa allows you to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience. Your family members can also apply to join you in Australia after the visa is granted.
If you want to enrol at an Australian education institution as an international student, in a course of at least four months or more in duration, you will need to apply for a Student visa (subclass 500). This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in an Australian education institution registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
WHY YOU SHOULD USE A REGISTERED MIGRATION AGENT
A Registered Migration Agent:
- Has sound working knowledge of the Migration Act, Migration Regulations, and other legislation relating to migration procedure. Therefore, you can be assured you will be provided with accurate and timely advice.
- Can offer you various visa options and recommend most suitable pathway for you.
- Provide you with a frank, honest and candid opinion about your chances of success.
- Assist you with complex issues that may be unique to your case.
- Present you with a Consumer Agreement, a Quote of Service and a Written Agreement stating the scope of their duties.
- Ensure that all required documents for your application are in order and certify them for you if required.
- Help you to lodge a well prepared application, which may make it easier and faster for the Department of Home Affairs to reach a decision.
- Provide advice for any ministerial intervention, tribunal or appeal options if required.
- Follow up with any requests from the Department of Home Affairs and keep you informed of any correspondence and updates during the processing process.
Therefore, engaging the professional services of a Registered Migration Agent may offer you the best chance to achieve a successful migration outcome.
If you are considering migrating to Australia, our Migration Agent in Ipoh will offer you a FREE Assessment. Based on your circumstances, we will offer you the best visa option so that you are placed on the right path to pursue your migration dream!