Only Registered Migration Agent can legally give immigration advice in Australia. Our Migration Agent in Australia have integrity and are professional and experienced. They are registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA) and follow the Migration Agents Code of Conduct.
The Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA) is an office of the Department of Home Affairs. They are based in Sydney and operate nationwide. They are the industry regulator for Australian Migration Agent and their functions are set out in Section 316 of the Migration Act 1958.
Their main objectives are to ensure that:
- clients needing migration services understand their rights
- Registered Migration Agents understand their obligations
- only suitable people are registered as agents and that unsuitable people are refused registration or re-registration
- Agents maintain the knowledge and skills needed to provide accurate and timely advice to their clients
- Agents are monitored for integrity of conduct and quality of immigration assistance
- clients of registered or formerly registered Agents have an effective way to complain
- handle complaints efficiently
This ensures that you can be confident that the Registered Migration Agent you hire will have the knowledge and skills to provide you with accurate advice to meet your desired migration objective. You can have the assurance that if there are disputes between you and your Registered Migration Agent, the OMARA will step in to ensure your interests are protected.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The Code of Conduct regulates the conduct of Registered Migration Agents and aims to:
- establish a proper standard for the conduct of a Registered Migration Agent
- set out the minimum attributes and abilities that a person must demonstrate to perform as a
Registered Migration Agent under the Code. This includes that the person (i) is a fit and proper person to give immigration assistance and possesses integrity and good character (ii) know the provisions of the Migration Act and Migration Regulations, and other legislations relating to migration procedure, insufficient depth to offer sound and comprehensive advice to a client (iii) complete continuing professional development as required by the Migration Agents Regulations 1988 (iv) be able to perform diligently and honestly (v) be able and willing to deal fairly with clients
- set out the duties of a Registered Migration Agent to a client, an employee of the agent, and
the Commonwealth and its agencies
- establish procedures for setting and charging fees by Registered Migration Agents
- require a Registered Migration Agent to be accountable to the client
- help resolve disputes between a Registered Migration Agent and a client
Therefore, you can be assured that you will receive an honest assessment of your situation and be provided with accurate and current advice about your visa options.
BENEFITS OF USING A REGISTERED MIGRATION AGENT
If you are unsure about which visa to apply for, or do not feel confident to lodge the visa application yourself, you may decide to seek the expertise of a Registered Migration Agent to ensure that you apply for the most suitable visa based on your circumstances. To ensure that you choose a Registered Migration Agent, please check the Register of Migration Agents.
A Registered Migration Agent:
- Has sound up-to-date working knowledge of the Migration Act, Migration Regulations, and other legislation relating to migration procedure. Therefore, you can be assured you will be provided with accurate and timely advice.
- Can offer you various visa options and recommend most suitable pathway for you.
- Provide you with a frank, honest and candid opinion about your chances of success.
- Assist you with complex issues that may be unique to your case.
- Present you with a Consumer Agreement, a Quote of Service and a Written Agreement stating the scope of their duties.
- Ensure that all required documents for your application are in order and certify them for you if required.
- Help you to lodge a well prepared application, which may make it easier and faster for the Department of Home Affairs to reach a decision.
- Provide advice for any ministerial intervention, tribunal or appeal options if required.
- Follow up with any requests from the Department of Home Affairs and keep you informed of any correspondence and updates during the processing process.
Engaging the professional services of a Registered Migration Agent may offer you the best chance to achieve a successful migration outcome.
OUR MIGRATION SERVICES
- We will provide you with a FREE Assessment and Consultation to assess your circumstances and explain to you the visa options that are available to you. We will then recommend the most suitable option.
- Once you have confirm the visa option you will like to apply for, we will provide you with a Quote of Service that breakdowns the fees and charges and when they are payable.
- Once you are happy to proceed with the application, we will provide you with a written Agreement. The Agreement will state the terms and conditions of the visa and include the payment schedule.
- We will help you to prepare documents required for your visa application. We can help you to lodge a well-prepared application. This will make it easier and faster for the Department of Home Affairs to make a decision.
- We will follow up with the Department of Home Affairs or other organisations pertaining to your application.
- We will keep you updated during the application process about the progress of your application. We will write to advise you of the outcome once we received the decision from the Department of Home Affairs.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ACECELENT?
Our clients are always satisfied with our service and results as we understand the needs and issues faced by our clients having experienced them ourselves. Our multilingual team members came to Australia as international students, found a job and became citizens or permanent residents of Australia. Therefore, we understand the questions, uncertainties and issues you are faced with, and will strive to do our best to support you and achieve the best results possible for you!
- 5 star Reviews
- 98% Success Rate
- Personalised Service
- Registered Migration Agents
- Member of Migration Institute of Australia
- Member of Migration Alliance
- Qualified Education Agent Counsellors
- Qualified Multilingual Team
- Free Assessment
- Excellent Support and Follow-up
If you have been thinking to migrate to Australia, wait no longer. Contact our Migration Agents in Australia today. You can submit a FREE Assessment on our website. We will then contact you and provide you with migration advice specific to your situation. There are usually a few visa options to choose from. You can then visit us for a comprehensive FREE initial consultation.