Visa Information2023-09-26T05:01:12+00:00

Visa Information

If you want to enrol at an Australian education institution as an international student, in a course for at least four months or more, you will need to apply for a student visa.

Student Visa

You will need to apply for Student visa (subclass 500). You can apply for this visa on the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs website This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in an Australian education institution registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).

If you are under the age of 18 years old and is accompanied by your guardian (your parent, legal guardian or relative), your guardian has to apply for a Student Guardian visa (subclass 590). There can be only one Student Guardian visa holder per student visa holder. This visa does not generally allow your guardian to work in Australia. Your guardian is able to stay in Australia for the same length of time as you or until you turn 18 years of age.

Overseas Student Health Cover

All international students must have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the entire duration of their student visa. You must arrange for your OSHC before you apply for a visa. We can help you to apply for OSHC before we assist you to apply for your student visa. Alternatively, you can obtain OSHC from the provider of your choice.

ACEcelent Education & Migration is here to assist and provide you with information about relevant courses. We can help you with the course and student visa application. To ensure that you enrol in the right courses to embark on your dream career, let us provide you with a FREE Assessment and based on your circumstances, we will provide you with appropriate advice.