Education Agent in Perth
Want to get professional advice from certified education counsellors? Our Education Agents in Perth have taken the Education Agent Training (EATC) Course and possess comprehensive knowledge about the Australian education system and Australia as a study destination. Our Qualified Education Agent Counsellors (QEAC) are experienced and are kept informed of changes and developments in international education to ensure that we will always provide you with the best advice and assistance.
Our Education Agent in Perth will:
- Learn about your goals and the objectives you hope to achieve from your studies
- Advice you to select a suitable institution and course/s to embark on a successful career
- FREE processing of your new school application or application to transfer to another school and obtain the Offer Letter and Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
- Arrange for your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). If eligible family members are accompanying you to Australia, we can also help them to process their visa.
- Guide and assist you with travel and accommodation arrangements
- Support you with post-enrolment issues to ensure that you are enjoying your studies
Our Migration Agent in Perth will also help you to process your Student visa (subclass 500). This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in an Australian education institution registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). You are also permitted to work up to 40 hours per fortnight while your course is in session and unlimited hours during scheduled semester break. If you have commenced your Masters by Research or Doctoral Degree, there is no limit on the number of hours you may work. Your dependent family members can also work up to 40 hours per fortnight at all times.
WA State Nomination Migration Program Visa
Western Australia has introduced a new Graduate Occupation List (GOL) specially for higher education students studying in WA, which will allow you to become a permanent resident in Australia!
If you have studied for at least 2 years and completed a Bachelor, Higher Degrees, Masters or PhD qualification in a WA University, you may be eligible to apply for WA State Nomination through the Graduate Stream if your occupation is listed on the Graduate Occupation List (GOL). You can become a permanent resident Australia upon successful application.
The visa subclasses are:
In order to be considered for an invitation to apply for the State nomination, you meet to meet certain requirements:
- Your intended occupation must be listed as available and eligible on the GOL. (Bachelor and Higher Degree graduates can only access some of the occupations while Masters and PhD graduates can access all the occupations).
- You must have achieved a Bachelor, Bachelor Honours, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, MAsters or PhD qualification and have completed at least 2 years of full time study in Western Australia at a Western Australian university.
- You must be able to provide evidence of at least 1 year of Australian work experience OR 3 years of overseas work experience in the nominated or closely related occupation over the last 10 years (This requirement is waived for Masters and PhD Graduates).
- You must have achieved an English language of ‘proficient’.
- You must have a contract of employment offering you full time employment for at least 12 months in the nominate or closely related occupation.
Temporary Graduate Visa
If you would like to work in Australia temporarily after you have graduated, you may consider applying for the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485). This visa allows you and your family to live, study or work in Australia temporarily after you have completed your studies. There are two streams in this visa subclass.
The Graduate Work Stream is an 18 month visa granted to international students who recently completed their studies for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks) in Australia. You must lodge the visa application within 6 months of the date of completion of your course and must have completed an eligible qualification that relates to an occupation on the list of eligible skilled occupations. You must be able to pass the skills assessment for your nominated skilled occupation to apply for this visa. You will also need to meet certain health requirements and have no serious criminal records to pass the character assessment. You have to maintain adequate health insurance to obtain this visa.
The Post-Study Work Stream works way a bit differently from the Graduate Work Stream Visa. This visa is granted to international students who graduate with a higher education degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of their field of study. The visa is granted for a duration of 2 to 4 years depending on the highest qualification you achieve. You must complete your studies at the Bachelor, Masters or Doctoral levels for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks). You must lodge the visa application within 6 months of the date of completion of your course. You must have applied for and was granted your first student visa on or after 5 November 2011. You will also need to meet certain health requirements and have no serious criminal records to pass the character assessment. You have to maintain adequate health insurance to obtain this visa.
- If you complete a Bachelor Degree, Bachelor Degree with Honours, Masters by Coursework Degree or Masters (extended) Degree, your visa is valid for 2 years
- If you complete a Masters by Research Degree, your visa is valid for 3 years
- If you complete a Doctoral Degree, your visa is valid for 4 years
If you are interested to study in Australia, contact our Education Agent in Perth, for a FREE Assessment. Based on individual circumstances, we will provide you with different options and help you to plan your career pathway! After you have started your studies, we will follow up with you and ensure that you are well supported and enjoying your studies!