Education Agent in Myanmar2018-12-02T07:21:34+00:00

Education Agent in Myanmar

ACEcelent Education & Migration is an Education Agent in Myanmar which possess comprehensive knowledge about the Australian education system and Australia as a study destination. Our Education Agent Counsellors are professional and are kept informed of changes and developments in international education. Therefore, we are able to provide updated information to assist our clients to select the best city and course/s to meet your career goal.


To ensure that international students studying in Australia receive a high quality education, Australia has put in place systems and processes. Vocational Education and Training (VET) institutions are governed by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and providers for higher education are governed by Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TESQA). These Government organisations are responsible for the registration and re-registration of institutions and the accreditation and re-accreditation of courses.

International students are also protected by the Tuition Protection Service (TPS), which is an initiate of the Australian Government to assist international students whose education providers are unable to fully deliver their course of study. In the unlikely event that your education provider is unable to deliver a course that you have paid for and (1) does not meet their obligations to either offer you an alternative course that you accept or (2) pay you a refund of your unspent prepaid tuition fees, the TPS will assist you to find an alternative course or to get a refund if a suitable alternative is not found.


The costs of studying in Australia depend on the institution and the level of study you choose. The list below gives you an indication of the costs for different qualifications.

  • School – $7,800 to $30,000
  • English / ELICOS – Around $300 per week depending on course length
  • Vocational Education and Training (VET) (Certificates I to IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma) – $4,000 to $22,000
  • Undergraduate Bachelor Degree – $15,000 to $33,000
  • Postgraduate Masters Degree – $20,000 to $37,000
  • Doctoral Degree – $14,000 to $37,000


Our Education Agent in Myanmar will provide you with a FREE Assessment. Whether you are applying for English, Secondary School, Foundation Studies, Vocational (VET), Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses, our Education Agent in Myanmar will assess your circumstances, qualifications and your academic and career goals and assist you to enrol in the most suitable school and course for you. You can be assured that you will be well positioned to pursue your dream career! Our Education Agent in Myanmar can also assist you to enrol in Professional Year Programs to help you to achieve the additional points you require for a migration outcome.

Our Education Agent in Myanmar will:

  1. Learn about your goals and the objectives you hope to achieve from your studies
  2. Advice you to select a suitable institution and course/s to embark on a successful career
  3. FREE processing of younew school application or application to transfer to another school and obtain the Offer Letter and Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
  4. Arrange for your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). If eligible family members are accompanying you to Australia, we can also help them to process their visa.
  5. Guide and assist you with travel and accommodation arrangements
  6. Support you with post-enrolment issues to ensure that you are enjoying your studies


Our Education Agent in Myanmar will help you to process your Student visa (subclass 500). This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in an Australian education institution registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).


We will also help you to apply for the OSHC, which is health insurance that helps international students to meet the cost of medical and hospital care that you may need while studying in Australia. It is a requirement of the student visa to maintain OSHC for the entire duration of your studies.


One of the advantages of studying in Australia is that you and your dependent family members have permission to work in Australia. You can start working once you have commenced your course in Australia.

When you are on a student visa, you are permitted to work up to 40 hours per fortnight while your course is in session and unlimited hours during scheduled semester break. If you have commenced your Masters by Research or Doctoral Degree, there is no limit on the number of hours you may work. Your dependent family members can also work up to 40 hours per fortnight at all times. However, if you have commenced a course in a Masters or Doctoral Degree, there is no limit on the number of hours a dependent family member may work.

Apart from paid work, you may also want to consider undertaking paid or unpaid internships to gain exposure and experience. Volunteering at charities or non-government organisations (NGOs) is also a great way to gain work experience and give back to the community at the same time.


You are also able to stay in Australia after you graduate by applying for the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485). This visa allows you and your family to live, study or work in Australia after you have completed your studies.

Graduate Work Stream

The Graduate Work Stream is an 18 month visa granted to international students who recently completed their studies for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks) in Australia. To be eligible, you need to have completed an eligible qualification that relates to an occupation on the list of eligible skilled occupations.

Post Study Work Stream

The Post-Study Work Stream visa is granted to international students who graduate with a higher education degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of their field of study. The visa is granted for a duration of 2 to 4 years depending on the highest qualification you achieve. You must complete your studies at the Bachelor, Masters or Doctoral levels for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks).

Contact ACEcelent, Education Agent in Myanmar, for a FREE Assessment. We will assist you to select the most suitable course/s to meet your career goals. After obtaining your Confirmation of Enrolment from the school, we will help you to apply for your student visa and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).

We're here to help