Education Agent in Kota Kinabalu2023-10-04T17:30:26+00:00

Education Agent in Kota Kinabalu

ACEcelent Education & Migration is a one-stop Education and Migration Specialist, providing strategic education counselling, visa processing and migration services. Our Education Agent in Kota Kinabalu will find out what you want to achieve from your studies and then discuss your options. We will not only assist you to plan your academic pathway, we will also assist to map your career pathway so that you will have a clear and comprehensive plan about your future.

We are experienced and are kept informed of changes and developments in international education. We work only with education institutions who are registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS), who can enrol and deliver education services to students on a student visa.

Quality Australian Education

To ensure that international students studying in Australia receive a high quality education, Australia has put in place systems and processes. Vocational Education and Training (VET) institutions are governed by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and providers for higher education are governed by Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TESQA). These Government organisations are responsible for the registration and re-registration of institutions and the accreditation and re-accreditation of courses.

Our Education Agent in Kota Kinabalu works only with education institutions who are registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS), who can enrol and deliver education services to students on a student visa. Australia also provides protection for international students through the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 which sets out the legal framework governing delivery of education to international students in Australia on a student visa. Australian education institutions also have to adhere to the National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018 (National Code), which sets nationally consistent standards for the delivery of courses to overseas standards.

The Tuition Protection Service (TPS) is an initiate of the Australian Government to assist international students whose education providers are unable to fully deliver their course of study. In the unlikely event that your education provider is unable to deliver a course that you have paid for and (1) does not meet their obligations to either offer you an alternative course that you accept or (2) pay you a refund of your unspent prepaid tuition fees, the TPS will assist you to find an alternative course or to get a refund if a suitable alternative is not found.

How to Apply to Study in Australia

  1. After understanding your goals and objectives you hope to achieve from your studies, we will provide you with options and advice to help you decide which course/s and institution to apply for.
  2. We will help assess your previous qualifications and/or work experience and determine if you can meet the entry requirements. We will then help you to apply for the course.
  3. After the institution assesses and accepts your application, you will be issued with a Letter of Offer.
  4. If you accept the course and the terms and conditions contained in the Letter of Offer, you can then proceed to make payment to the institution. Once payment is received by the institution, you will receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
  5. We will then help you apply for your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which is required for the application of your Student visa (subclass 500). If eligible family members are accompanying you to Australia, we can also help them to process their visa.
  6. We will also guide and assist you with travel and accommodation arrangements.
  7. After you commence your studies, we will follow up with you to ensure that you have adjusted to your life in Australia and assist you with any social or cultural issues.

Student Visa

Our Education Agent in Kota Kinabalu will also help you to process your Student visa (subclass 500). This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in an Australian education institution registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRIOS).

Working while Studying in Australia

One of the advantages of studying in Australia is that you and your dependant family members have permission to work in Australia. You can start working once you have commenced your course in Australia.

When you are on a student visa, you are permitted to work up to 40 hours per fortnight while your course is in session and unlimited hours during scheduled semester break.

If you have commenced your Masters by Research or Doctoral Degree, there is no limit on the number of hours you may work.Working while studying allows you to earn some extra money while acquiring new skills and experiences. It also allows you to improve your English and integrate into the community.

Your dependent family members can also work up to 40 hours per fortnight at all times. However, if you have commenced a course in a Masters or Doctoral Degree, there is no limit on the number of hours a dependent family member may work. For more information, please visit the Department of Home Affairs.

Apart from paid work, you may also want to consider undertaking paid or unpaid internships to gain exposure and experience. Volunteering at charities or non-government organisations (NGOs) is also a great way to gain work experience and give back to the community at the same time.

Opportunity to Live and Work in Australia after you Graduate

After you have finished your studies and wish to work in Australia temporarily, our Migration Agent in Singapore may be able to help you apply for the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485). There are two streams in this visa subclass.

Graduate Work Stream

This is an 18 month visa granted to international students who recently completed their studies for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks) in Australia.

Post Study Work Stream

This visa is granted to international students who graduate with a higher education degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of their field of study. The visa is granted for a duration of 2 to 4 years depending on the highest qualification you achieve. You must complete your studies at the Bachelor, Masters or Doctoral levels for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks).

Why you should choose ACEcelent?

  • 5 star Reviews
  • 98% Success Rate
  • Personalised Service
  • Registered Migration Agents
  • Qualified Education Agent Counsellors
  • Qualified Multilingual Team
  • Free Assessment
  • Excellent Support and Follow-up

Let us help you to fulfil your dream of studying in Australia. Contact our Education Agent in Kota Kinabalu for a FREE Assessment today! We will provide you the best pathway to help you achieve your academic goals!

We're here to help