Education Agent in Ipoh2023-10-03T18:10:10+00:00

Education Agent in Ipoh

ACEcelent Education & Migration is an Education Agent in Ipoh who is staffed by Qualified Education Agent Counsellors (QEAC). We have undergone the Education Agent Training (EATC) Course and possess comprehensive knowledge about the Australian education system and Australia as a study destination. Our Qualified Education Agent Counsellors (QEAC) are experienced and are kept informed of changes and developments in international education.

Australia Education System

Australia is well known for being one of the world’s most culturally diverse and welcoming countries who offers a world class education. 4 Australian Universities are ranked in the top 100 in the world according to the Centre for World University Rankings 2018-2019. They are the University of Melbourne (57th), University of Sydney (71st), University of Queensland (74th) and Australian National University (82nd). Other Australian Universities to make the top 150 list includes University of New South Wales (119th), Monash University (124th) and University of Western Australia (145th).(Source: Centre for World University Rankings)

To ensure that international students studying in Australia receive a high quality education, Australia has put in place systems and processes. Vocational Education and Training (VET) institutions are governed by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and providers for higher education are governed by Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TESQA). These Government organisations are responsible for the registration and re-registration of institutions and the accreditation and re-accreditation of courses.

Our Education Agent in Ipoh works only with education institutions who are registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS), who can enrol and deliver education services to students on a student visa. Australia also provides protection for international students through the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 which sets out the legal framework governing delivery of education to international students in Australia on a student visa. Australian education institutions also have to adhere to the National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018 (National Code), which sets nationally consistent standards for the delivery of courses to overseas standards.

Services Provided by Our Education Agent in Ipoh

Our Education Agent in Ipoh will provide you with a FREE Assessment. Whether you are applying for English, Secondary School, Foundation Studies, Vocational (VET), Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses, our Education Agent in Ipoh will assess your circumstances, qualifications and your academic and career goals and assist you to enrol in the most suitable school and course for you. You can be assured that you will be well positioned to pursue your dream career! Our Education Agent in Ipoh can also assist you to enrol in Professional Year Programs to help you to achieve the additional points you require for a migration outcome.

Our Education Agent in Ipoh will:

  1. Learn about your goals and the objectives you hope to achieve from your studies
  2. Advice you to select a suitable institution and course/s to embark on a successful career
  3. FREE processing of younew school application or application to transfer to another school and obtain the Offer Letter and Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
  4. Arrange for your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). If eligible family members are accompanying you to Australia, we can also help them to process their visa.
  5. Guide and assist you with travel and accommodation arrangements
  6. Support you with post-enrolment issues to ensure that you are enjoying your studies

Student Visa

Our Education Agent in Ipoh will also help you to process your Student visa (subclass 500). This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in an Australian education institution registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRIOS).

Working while Studying in Australia

One of the advantages of studying in Australia is that you and your dependant family members have permission to work in Australia. You can start working once you have commenced your course in Australia.

When you are on a student visa, you are permitted to work up to 40 hours per fortnight while your course is in session and unlimited hours during scheduled semester break.

If you have commenced your Masters by Research or Doctoral Degree, there is no limit on the number of hours you may work.Working while studying allows you to earn some extra money while acquiring new skills and experiences. It also allows you to improve your English and integrate into the community.

Your dependent family members can also work up to 40 hours per fortnight at all times. However, if you have commenced a course in a Masters or Doctoral Degree, there is no limit on the number of hours a dependent family member may work.For more information, please visit the Department of Home Affairs.

Apart from paid work, you may also want to consider undertaking paid or unpaid internships to gain exposure and experience. Volunteering at charities or non-government organisations (NGOs) is also a great way to gain work experience and give back to the community at the same time.

Options After Graduation

You may be wondering what to do after you graduate. If you are thinking of staying on in Australia after you graduate, our Migration Agent in Ipoh may be able to help you apply for the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) depending on the type and level of your studies. This visa allows you and your family to live, study or work in Australia after you have completed your studies. There are two streams in this visa subclass, which are the Graduate Work Stream and Post-Study Work Stream.

Graduate Work Stream

The Graduate Work Stream is an 18 month visa granted to international students who recently completed their studies for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks) in Australia.

Post Study Work Stream

The Post-Study Work Stream visa is granted to international students who graduate with a higher education degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of their field of study. The visa is granted for a duration of 2 to 4 years depending on the highest qualification you achieve. You must complete your studies at the Bachelor, Masters or Doctoral levels for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks).

Contact ACEcelent, Education Agent in Ipoh, for a FREE Assessment. We will provide you with personalised and professional advice based on your circumstances.

We're here to help