Education Agent in Brisbane2018-11-01T18:01:37+00:00

Education Agent in Brisbane

ACEcelent Education & Migration is an Education Agent in Brisbane with Qualified Education Agent Counsellors (QEAC), who possess the knowledge and experience to assist you to select the best city, institution and course/s to achieve your goals. We work only with education institutions who are registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS), who can enrol and deliver education services to students on a student visa. Therefore, you can be assured that you will receive a quality education.


  1. After understanding your goals and objectives you hope to achieve from your studies, we will provide you with options and advice to help you decide which course/s and institution to apply for.
  2. We will help assess your previous qualifications and/or work experience and determine if you can meet the entry requirements. We will then help you to apply for the course.
  3. After the institution assesses and accepts your application, you will be issued with a Letter of Offer.
  4. If you accept the course and the terms and conditions contained in the Letter of Offer, you can then proceed to make payment to the institution. Once payment is received by the institution, you will receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
  5. We will then help you apply for your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which is required for the application of your Student visa (subclass 500). If eligible family members are accompanying you to Australia, we can also help them to process their visa.
  6. We will also guide and assist you with travel and accommodation arrangements.
  7. After you commence your studies, we will follow up with you to ensure that you have adjusted to your life in Australia and assist you with any social or cultural issues.


Our Education Agent in Brisbane will also help you to process your Student visa (subclass 500). We can also help your eligible family members to apply for their visas. All international students must have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the entire duration of their student visa. Our Education Agent in Brisbane can help you to apply for OSHC before we assist you to apply for your student visa. Alternatively, you can obtain OSHC from the provider of your choice.


One of the advantages of studying in Australia is that you and your dependent family members have permission to work in Australia. You can start working once you have commenced your course in Australia.

When you are on a student visa, you are permitted to work up to 40 hours per fortnight while your course is in session and unlimited hours during scheduled semester break.

If you have commenced your Masters by Research or Doctoral Degree, there is no limit on the number of hours you may work. Working while studying allows you to earn some extra money while acquiring new skills and experiences. It also allows you to improve your English and integrate into the community.

Your dependent family members can also work up to 40 hours per fortnight at all times. However, if you have commenced a course in a Masters or Doctoral Degree, there is no limit on the number of hours a dependent family member may work.


Skilled Nominated (Permanent) visa (subclass 190)

Queensland is seeking to attract highly skilled and employable international postgraduate students. Therefore, if you have completed your Masters or PhD in Queensland, you are able to apply for the Skilled Nominated (Permanent) visa (subclass 190). This is a point-tested visa which allows you to live and work in Queensland permanently. The Queensland postgraduate degree stream offers streamlined conditions for Masters and PhD graduates from a Queensland-based university.

To be eligible for Queensland nomination, you meet meet both the Australian Department of Home Affairs (DHA) eligibility criteria and the Business and Skilled Migration Queensland (BSMQ) criteria for your chosen visa category.  All applicants must agree to commit to living and working in Queensland for 2 years from the date of the visa grant.

Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485)

After your studies, you may also apply for the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) if you are eligible. This visa allows you and your family to live, study or work in Australia temporarily for a duration of 18 months to 4 years, depending on the type and level of qualification you completed. There are two streams in this visa subclass.

The Graduate Work Stream is an 18 month visa granted to international students who recently completed their studies for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks) in Australia.

The Post-Study Work Stream visa is granted to international students who graduate with a higher education degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of their field of study. The visa is granted for a duration of 2 to 4 years depending on the highest qualification you achieve. You must complete your studies at the Bachelor, Masters or Doctoral levels for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks).

Before you decide whether to study in Australia, you should visit the official Australian Government website for international students to find out more information about life and studying in Australia If you need assistance, contact our Education Agent in Brisbane for a FREE Assessment. We will strive to help you to enrol in an institution that best suits your goals!

We're here to help