ACEcelent Education & Migration is an Education Agent in Australia with Qualified Education Agent Counsellors (QEAC), who possess the knowledge and experience to assist you to select the best city, institution and course/s to achieve your goals. Whether you are applying for English, Secondary School, Foundation Studies, Vocational (VET), Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses, we will assist you to enrol in the most suitable school and course for you and place you on the right path to embark on your dream career! We can also assist you to enrol in Professional Year Programs to help you to achieve the additional points you require for a migration outcome.
The reason our clients are always satisfied with our service and results is because we understand the needs and issues faced by our clients having experienced them ourselves. Our multilingual team members came to Australia as international students, found a job and became citizens or permanent residents of Australia. Therefore, we understand the questions, uncertainties and issues you are faced with, and will strive to do our best to support you and achieve the best results possible for you!
APPLY TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
- After understanding your goals and objectives you hope to achieve from your studies, we will provide you with options and advice to help you decide which course/s and institution to apply for.
- We will help assess your previous qualifications and/or work experience and determine if you can meet the entry requirements. We will then help you to apply for the course.
- After the institution assesses and accepts your application, you will be issued with a Letter of Offer.
- If you accept the course and the terms and conditions contained in the Letter of Offer, you can then proceed to make payment to the institution. Once payment is received by the institution, you will receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
- We will then help you apply for your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which is required for the application of your Student visa (subclass 500). If eligible family members are accompanying you to Australia, we can also help them to process their visa.
- We will also guide and assist you with travel and accommodation arrangements.
- After you commence your studies, we will follow up with you to ensure that you have adjusted to your life in Australia and assist you with any social or cultural issues.
Our Education Agents in Australia will also help you to process your Student visa (subclass 500). This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in an Australian education institution registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). You are also permitted to work up to 40 hours per fortnight while your course is in session and unlimited hours during scheduled semester break. Your dependent family members can also work up to 40 hours per fortnight at all times.
WHAT OPTIONS DO YOU HAVE AFTER YOU GRADUATE
Different Australian states have different skilled migration programs to attract talent who possesses a skill that the state needs. If you have graduated from a Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) registered tertiary institution in that particular state and studied for a duration of 2 years, you may able to apply for the Skilled Nominated (Permanent) visa (subclass 190). This is a point-tested visa which allows skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
General, you need to meet the following requirements:
- have a relevant occupation on the skilled occupation list
- have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation
- meet the points test pass mark of 65 points
- be nominated by a state or territory government
- be under 45 years of age at time of invitation
- have Competent English
- be invited by the Department of Home Affairs to apply
Temporary Graduate Visa
If you would like to work in Australia temporarily after you have graduated, you may consider applying for the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485). This visa allows you and your family to live, study or work in Australia temporarily after you have completed your studies. There are two streams in this visa subclass.
The Graduate Work Stream is an 18 month visa granted to international students who recently completed their studies for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks) in Australia. You must lodge the visa application within 6 months of the date of completion of your course and must have completed an eligible qualification that relates to an occupation on the list of eligible skilled occupations. You must be able to pass the skills assessment for your nominated skilled occupation to apply for this visa. You will also need to meet certain health requirements and have no serious criminal records to pass the character assessment. You have to maintain adequate health insurance to obtain this visa.
The Post-Study Work Stream works way a bit differently from the Graduate Work Stream Visa. This visa is granted to international students who graduate with a higher education degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of their field of study. The visa is granted for a duration of 2 to 4 years depending on the highest qualification you achieve. You must complete your studies at the Bachelor, Masters or Doctoral levels for at least 2 academic years (92 weeks). You must lodge the visa application within 6 months of the date of completion of your course. You must have applied for and was granted your first student visa on or after 5 November 2011. You will also need to meet certain health requirements and have no serious criminal records to pass the character assessment. You have to maintain adequate health insurance to obtain this visa.
- If you complete a Bachelor Degree, Bachelor Degree with Honours, Masters by Coursework Degree or Masters (extended) Degree, your visa is valid for 2 years
- If you complete a Masters by Research Degree, your visa is valid for 3 years
- If you complete a Doctoral Degree, your visa is valid for 4 years
USING AN EDUCATION AGENT
You can enrol directly with an Australian education institution or use the services of our Education Agents in Australia to assist you with your school application and student visa application. Australian law requires institutions to use only Education Agents who act honestly and with integrity. Education Agents must provide you with accurate advice and information about courses and living in Australia. You should only engage the services of the Education Agent if they are able to assist you to enrol in a course that is suitable for you and will help you to achieve your learning goals.
In Australia, Education Agents cannot give you information on visa and immigration matters. Only Registered Migration Agents can do this. ACEcelent, being a one-stop Education and Migration Specialist, has Registered Migration Agents (RMA) who can assist you with visas and immigration enquiries. We will follow up with you throughout your studies to assist with any post-enrolment issues.
If you are interested to study in Australia, contact ACEcelent, a reputable Education Agent in Australia for a FREE Assessment today. We will provide you with personalised advice based on your circumstances.