This International Undergraduate Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who are applying for a bachelor degree at ECU. The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
- Applicants must be an international student who receives an offer, or a conditional offer, to commence study at ECU in 2020;
- Students who meet ECU standard course entry from Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyztan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Philippines, Tonga, Turkey, Turkmenistan, UK, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Uzbekistan, Vietnam are eligible for International Undergraduate Scholarship;
- Open to prospective students only
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- be an international student;
- study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus;
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- not have received a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from ECU in any course on or before 18 July 2019;
- commence study at ECU in 2020;
- meet ECU’s direct academic entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- study an undergraduate bachelor degree (with the exception of Bachelor of Science (Nursing) C33; Bachelor of Science (Nursing)/Bachelor of Science (Midwifery) (Y76) and Bachelor of Science (Paramedical) K89).
31 July 2020
Other terms and conditions apply.
Please contact us if you are interested to find out more or to enrol!