One of the popular universities amongst our students, Edith Cowan University (ECU) in Perth, with campuses in Mount Lawley, Joondalup and Bunbury, is currently offering scholarships to prospective Masters students.
This International Masters Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who successfully apply for a selected Masters degree. The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the first year of your course at ECU.
- Applicants must be an international student who receives an offer; or a conditional offer, to commence study in 2020;
- Students who meet ECU standard course entry from Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyztan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Philippines, Tonga, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe are eligible for the International Masters Scholarship;
- Applicants are able to package with ELICOS;
- Open to prospective students only
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- be an international student;
- study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury);
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- be enrolling in a Masters course at ECU for the first time;
- be issued an offer to study an applicable Masters course after 16 July 2019 (or as set out below);
- commence study in your postgraduate course in 2020;
- meet ECU’s direct academic entry requirements for the course of your choice; and
- study one of the following postgraduate courses:
Arts and Humanities
Master of Professional Design (J72); Master of Professional Communications (L44); Master of Design (L45)
And for offers issued after 28 November 2019: Master of Counselling and Psychotherapy (L67)
Business and Law
Master of Project Management (L99); Master of Supply Chain & Logistics Management (I78); Master of Marketing and Innovation Management (L42); Master of Laws (Research) (I74); Master of Human Resource Management (L75); Master of Business by Research (I73)
And for offers issued after 30 August 2019: Master of Business Administration International (L94); Master of Finance and Banking (L98); Master of International Hospitality Management (L89); Master of Management Information Systems (L71); Master of Professional Accounting (L97).
Master of Education (Advanced) (J89)
Master of Engineering (I59)
Medical and Health Science
Master of Critical Care Paramedicine (J84); Master of Medical and Health Science by Research (J90); Master of Nutrition and Dietetics (I49); Master of Paramedic Practitioner (J78); Master of Public Health (I62); Master of Science (Assisted Reproductive Technology (J51)
Master of Nursing (J88)
Master of Bioinformatics (I77); Master of Computer Science (I45); Master of Computing and Security by Research (I85); Master of Cyber Security (L33); Master of Environmental Management (L86);Master of Environmental Science (J48); Master of Science by Research (I84)
West Australian Academy of Performing Arts
Master of Arts (Performing Arts) (J40)
31 July 2020
Other terms and conditions apply.
Please contact us if you are interested to find out more or to enrol!