The Edith Cowan College (ECC) Pathway Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who apply for a diploma pathway with ECC, packaged into an undergraduate program by coursework. The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in ECU’s tuition fees for the duration of the student’s course at ECU.
- Applicants must be an international student who apply for, and receive an offer to commence study at ECC from October 2019 to October 2020, on a packaged pathway course to ECU;
- Applicants from China, Ghana, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Pakistan, South Africa, Tanzania, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe are eligible;
- Applicants must pass every unit of their diploma program on their first attempt
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to up to 20% of their ECU tuition fees for the duration of the ECU component of their study;
- Applicants can package with ELICOS;
- This scholarship is open to prospective students only
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- commence study of your ECU pathway course from October 2019 to October 2020;
- not be currently holding a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for any course at ECU issued prior to the start of this scholarship;
- progress through your ECC Diploma without failing any unit;
- not be in receipt of another ECU grant (scholarship or sponsorship);
- be an international student from one of the listed countries above;
- be packaged to study an undergraduate bachelor degree (excluding Bachelor of Science (Nursing) C33; Bachelor of Science (Nursing)/Bachelor of Science (Midwifery) (Y76) and Bachelor of Science (Paramedical) K89
Other terms and conditions apply.
9 October 2020
Scholarship places are limited. This scholarship rewards high achieving students who excel in their diploma program. Interested to find out more, contact us today!